NHL 5/28

Participants:
Views: 431

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Been doing well during the NHL playoff hitting about 2/3 of my bets but 85% on my large plays Ie., $2.5 dimes to 5 dime plays. Haven’t had time to post much the past couple games but here goes for:

5/28

CANES-RANGERS UNDER 5 +121 Risk $500 to win $605

CANES-RANGERS UNDER 1.5 1P -130 Risk $650 to win $600

Parlay: Rangers ML/CANES-RANGERS UNDER 5 Risk $500 to win $1,500

May wait till the morning to place my bets see if my book raises the O/U to 5.5 EVEN or -105. I am confident the game will stay under 5 as Shisterken has finally showed up and playing like the front runner for the Vezina and a long shot for the Hart but nevertheless show how money he can be when in the zone.  If he stands on his head tomorrow, a SO in the Garden is really not out of the question and I don’t see the Rangers scoring more than 6 goals by themselves. So UNDER 5.5 or 5 is Ok with me but I prefer playing for the win paying some extra vig (to get 5.5) than a push but with no vig. 

For all you experienced NHL bettors, you know the months of late May and June and particularly Game 6 & 7s history tells us to take the UNDER as they are hitting - if memory serves me right from the article I read -  about 62% starting from early 2000s.  And the under is even more prevalent in Game 7s hitting around 70%. I am sure someone can find the link ie., RLKeith?

GLTA!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

For all you experienced NHL bettors, you know the months of late May and June and particularly Game 6 & 7s history tells us to take the UNDER as they are hitting - if memory serves me right from the article I read -  about 62% starting from early 2000s.  And the under is even more prevalent in Game 7s hitting around 70%

I don't remember exactly, but your estimate is pretty spot on.  Under's are the way to go.  My rule of thumb is to start playing them from Game 5 and on starting Second Round.peace_5

Of course, I am a dumb-ass, and bet Avs/STL Over last night.an_roll_laugh

Good Luck 2BuKuan_cheers

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Added:

Canes-Rangers UNDER 1.5 1P risk $600 to win $500

Canes-Rangers UNDER 5.5 risk 1,350 to win a dime

Parlay:

Rangers ML/Under 5.5 risk $1 dime to win $2,150

GLTA

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo