Search forums

SP ONE LAST ECF MILKING SPOT FRIDAY (NO LOSE, JUST PURE MILK!)

Participants:
Views: 1688
Posts: 23
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2016
Posts: 206
Posted: #1

Inside juice says Miami will not try to win this game. (LOCKER ROOM PROBLEMS, NO TIME TO SPILL MORE INFO)

 

TAKE THE CELTICS MONEYLINE FOR 100% PROFIT. (AGAIN JUST LIKE GAME 4, YOU NEED TO BET BIG IN ORDER TO FULLY FEEL THE MILK OF THIS ONE, CONSIDERING THE CURRENT MONEYLINE ODDS)

 

NO RISK ON THIS BET AS IN NO UNIVERSE ONCE AGAIN CAN MIAMI WIN IN A HOSTILE TD ENVIRONMENT. (EVEN IF THEY WOULD TRY TO, IN THIS CASE THEY WON'T AS WELL)

 

CELTICS ML BIG (ONE LAST ECF MILK) 

 

THIS IS MY 3RD AND FINAL ROLL FOR THIS SERIES. (OFCOURSE IT'S OVER AFTER THIS GAME AS WELL).

 

TOO EZ FOR SP. an_cheers LET'S OPEN THIS THREAD UNTIL TIP-OFF

 

PS: HATE COMMENTS ARE WELCOME ONCE AGAIN. (YOU KEEP ON HATING, WE'LL KEEP ON CASHING) 

 

clover

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2022
Posts: 37
Posted: #2

@SUREPICKS101

 I have BOS 4-2! 1k/2.1k 

cloveran_cheersclover

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2016
Posts: 206
Posted: #3

@P1mpman1a49

 SEE YOU AT THE CAGE BROTHER

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2007
Posts: 1925
Posted: #4

i agree with the celtics pick

 

but i have not seen a bigger clout chaser on this forum in a LONG time. congratulations, you played yourself an_shake

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2016
Posts: 206
Posted: #5

@usikbasterd

 Keep on hating, we'll keep on cashing.

 

Just don't end up sending me a private message as well okay?

 

Celtics in 6. an_boggienight

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2016
Posts: 14193
Posted: #6

an_popcornpeaceclover

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2016
Posts: 206
Posted: #7

Hopefully no one is betting against this sure milk!

Added some more!!!!

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2019
Posts: 1538
Posted: #8

Super slapem back at it! Goodluck

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2016
Posts: 206
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by banksopenallday:

Super slapem back at it! Goodluck

@banksopenallday

 

What back are you saying, this is my 3rd roll. lol.

 

If you want money, go milk celtics ml too and thank me later. (That is if you have the juice to bet big on it)

 

AGAIN, LET'S MILK THE 200% SURE WIN. CELTICS MONEYLINE G6.

an_2drinks

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2016
Posts: 206
Posted: #10

Ready to cashout my Celtics ML G6

 

Easy money 

 

an_razz

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2022
Posts: 169
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by SUREPICKS101:

Ready to cashout my Celtics ML G6   Easy money
new_laugh_crynew_devilnew_poop

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2019
Posts: 1538
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by SUREPICKS101:

Quote Originally Posted by banksopenallday: Super slapem back at it! Goodluck @banksopenallday   What back are you saying, this is my 3rd roll. lol.   If you want money, go milk celtics ml too and thank me later. (That is if you have the juice to bet big on it)   AGAIN, LET'S MILK THE 200% SURE WIN. CELTICS MONEYLINE G6.

back at it i mean back at losing

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2022
Posts: 169
Posted: #13

Quote Originally Posted by SUREPICKS101:

Quote Originally Posted by banksopenallday: Super slapem back at it! Goodluck @banksopenallday   What back are you saying, this is my 3rd roll. lol.   If you want money, go milk celtics ml too and thank me later. (That is if you have the juice to bet big on it)   AGAIN, LET'S MILK THE 200% SURE WIN. CELTICS MONEYLINE G6.

200% SURE WIN CELTICS MONEYLINE -400  This King of Clowns never Learn ,,an_roll_laugh

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2004
Posts: 134146
Posted: #14

@SUREPICKS101an_slap

Pretty pricey play on the ML now that’s sour milk going to leave a bad taste in your long weekend how did that work out for you and all your gloating?

new_smh 

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2014
Posts: 5372
Posted: #15

an_laughthejester

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2009
Posts: 566
Posted: #16

@SUREPICKS101

 Word of advice: you are quality fade material. Just pick the game you really like and then bet the exact opposite! Seriously, you’ll see your win percentage go up dramatically! 

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2020
Posts: 590
Posted: #17

How's that inside juice working out?  an_roll_laugh

You're on here touting a -370 chalk.  What the hell kind of a pick is that to give out, even if it were a winner?  

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2020
Posts: 590
Posted: #18

Quote Originally Posted by SUREPICKS101:

Inside juice says Miami will not try to win this game. (LOCKER ROOM PROBLEMS, NO TIME TO SPILL MORE INFO)   TAKE THE CELTICS MONEYLINE FOR 100% PROFIT. (AGAIN JUST LIKE GAME 4, YOU NEED TO BET BIG IN ORDER TO FULLY FEEL THE MILK OF THIS ONE, CONSIDERING THE CURRENT MONEYLINE ODDS)   NO RISK ON THIS BET AS IN NO UNIVERSE ONCE AGAIN CAN MIAMI WIN IN A HOSTILE TD ENVIRONMENT. (EVEN IF THEY WOULD TRY TO, IN THIS CASE THEY WON'T AS WELL)   CELTICS ML BIG (ONE LAST ECF MILK)    THIS IS MY 3RD AND FINAL ROLL FOR THIS SERIES. (OFCOURSE IT'S OVER AFTER THIS GAME AS WELL).   TOO EZ FOR SP.  LET'S OPEN THIS THREAD UNTIL TIP-OFF   PS: HATE COMMENTS ARE WELCOME ONCE AGAIN. (YOU KEEP ON HATING, WE'LL KEEP ON CASHING)

Here's another news flash for you.  When you take a team at -370, its not for 100% profit.  Do you understand what 100% means?

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2011
Posts: 4766
Posted: #19

You got a Tip for this game 

tip of this dick 

 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2012
Posts: 22799
Posted: #20

@royboymiami

 

you sound like a kid 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2013
Posts: 1442
Posted: #21

Just so you all can see his trash from last game..

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2013
Posts: 1541
Posted: #22

Milk milk milk money

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2020
Posts: 590
Posted: #23

bump

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo