Heat

Participants:
Views: 522

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Draymond poked a Butler.. Last thing Celtics wanted to see was a game 7 in Miami...  will be pounding the Heat ML game 7... 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Tread lightly . Theyve won in miami twice already and they did it alot in Milwaukee series 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Agreed. In Miami first thing I thought was this is worst thing all series for Celtics. A lot of guys playing banged up. Miami needs Bam to have a big game but Williams is a beast . Lowry is starting to come around now also . I think he had a double double. Butler won the game tho 47 points sheesh . He won't be able to do it again solo. Gonna be a good one . Celtics 1-0 so far on the road elimination game do they do it again is the question....BOL Falls clover

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Dont be a Prisoner of the moment lol Celtics win game 7 peace_5 Nothing has changed whatsoever. 

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

I should've hopped on Heat +1150 down 3-2 lol.. 

Last game 7 I took Boston vs Bucks. But this one truly feels like a toss up don't think Boston will have it easy this time but they're capable of winning road games. Think I'll just stick to my Heat series bet which was +145 guess no need for me to make a game 7 bet. Will watch and enjoy and hope Heat come thru

GL fallserclover

Everybody loves to go out a winner!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

@Digitalkarma

Heat were +3000 when they were down 3-2.

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo