Can’t believe there are so many suckers who took the Mavs!

Participants:
Views: 904

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #26

OP refers to Caucasians as "Krackas" in one of his threads. Say that here in Florida you either get your ass whupped or full of buckshot, your choice. Surprised he's not banned. Guessing they don't know that's a racial epithet towards white people up in Canada, it is in general derogatory by nature.

"I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #27

Another perfect capper.. after the game is over lol. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #28

I AGREE WITH THE HEAT LOSING TOMORROW 200%

TAKE THE CELTICS MONEYLINE IF YOU HAVE A LARGE BANKROLL, BUT I GUESS EVERYONE HERE BETS 50$ PER GAME ONLY. LOL

CELTICS MONEYLINE G6 = EZ CASH

an_cheers

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #29

@SUREPICKS101

My book allows $1 bets and I bet $2 so suk!

"I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #30

an_popcorn

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #31

@lordbettington

If you read it again it says easiest bet in my life …….it does not say easiest WIN in my life , Got it? My lord lol

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #32

@ramco

What?!?! I’ve read alot on covers in my day but this might take the cake. The ability displayed here to make up and change definitions and meaning of sentence structure is quite quite something lol  the easiest bet youve ever made but not the easiest win??!!!! Lmfao. Is this a language interpretation in your Minecraft world? Unbelievable 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #33

It was the easy bet  in my life because I knew the warriors would win,I was confident with my decision , and they did.

if I would had stated easiest win In my life that would be a false statement because they only covered by 4 and. Not 30 pts 

if they would’ve covered by 30 points then that would’ve been the easiest win of my life what’s  so hard to understand about that?

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #34

@ramco

You are a flat out liar. You didnt KNOW anything. You guessed/believed they would win. You didnt know anything as an absolute. It’s physically impossible for you to have known so unless you can see the future? Can you?  Let me guess when the mavs cut the lead down to 8 in the 3rd you still KNEW huh? You werent sweatin like a long haired dog on a porch full of rocking chairs? On a 7 point spread?  Gtfo. Your butthole puckered up so tight you couldnt pull a pin out of it with a John Deere tractor 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #35

@pa2918

Well now that you mentioned it Yes I can foresee the future! Do you need some help making your wagers? Try darts first if that doesn’t work pay a professional handicapper and he can make your pics? What to hear my next ( easiest bet of my life) The Warriors will be the next NBA Champs! You know I don’t ever see you on covers so you must suck at posting plays? Don’t be so bitter because you were on the Mavs! Other than that have a good nite!you fuckin dweeb!

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #36

@Macwestie1

Mah man!peace_5

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo