Invest in Crypto

Participants:
Views: 1407

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #51

@I_Need_A_Detox

When Bitcoin was first known back in 2010, it was used to buy stuff online. If I had known I would have bought $50 worth @ 0.07¢ ~715 Bitcoin.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #52

Quote Originally Posted by CygXanadu:

@I_Need_A_Detox  When Bitcoin was first known back in 2010, it was used to buy stuff online. If I had known I would have bought $50 worth @ 0.07¢ ~715 Bitcoin.

I think I was the first to post here about it, 2013.

It was $30.

Funny read if you have the time.

https://www.covers.com/forum/general-discussion-35/bitcoins-for-gambling-101567609

Im on Twitter

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #53

@vanzack

That was a cool read! I didn't buy it because of its insecurities, I look back now everything would have been better 10 years later(2020) when it surged to 31k per, my $50 investment would have been a windfall for me.

Do you still have those 3 bitcoin?

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #54

Bitcoin and crypto were great if you got in early. But as far as being new currency or transaction able with any convenience they are not hence the Visa card to spend your crypto. They are way to volatile to ever work in their intended purpose and the only reason banks are entered that Wild West is because they have the tools to and technology trade it effectively. I’ll buy at 11,000 and again at 8,800. If it ever gets there. Sounds funny but with little to no intrinsic value and only hype It will continue to trade cyclical based on historical data. Go back and chart it. Computers and bot trading are the decision makers. Be careful if you plan to bet heavy on it. Notice I say bet not invest. It’s a traders market not investment. That may change once the irs truly gets invested to stealing their share of trades lol

My opinions 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #55

And by early I just meant at the start of a run. I think their have been 4 or 5 times that the value has increased 20 fold from bottoming. Obviously if you bought from the gate you’d be rich as f.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #56

Bitcoin below $35k right now. It's a good time to buy during this price sale. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the safest crypto to invest in. moneybag

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #57

Worked out great for ODB III.....................not

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #58

Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

You don’t buy these things when they’re up 10,000% in a year.  You buy crypto when everyone lost all of their money and nobody believes in it anymore.  Altcoins move in extreme cycles. I don’t know if we’re at the exact top of this cycle but we’re certainly much closer to the top than we are to the bottom.  AVAX $120  LUNA $90  You have a much better chance making serious money shorting here on low leverage than you do buying and holding.  That’s my two cents.

Luna $2.94 

Avax $40.00 

sleep2

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #59

LUNA price on FTX is currently $0.00003250.

Seven days ago it was trading at $82.50

sleep2

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #60

@I_Need_A_Detox

A few large players get nervous and the rest are grabbing there @sses! there’s no such thing as a free lunch.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #61

peace_5

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo